1. Requirements to Formatting Articles
- The articles shall be published containing their own original research findings with statistical data analysis, which constitute a value for science and applied use. The articles shall include new experimental data (over the last 5-7 years).
- Articles are submitted in English.
- Total volume of Article (abstract, references, tables and figures included) shall contain 5 to 12 А4 sheets. The pages are not numbered.
- Sheets margined as follows: upper and lower margins – 2 cm, left margin – 2 сm, right margin– 2 сm, font of type – Тіmes New Roman. The article body shall be typed with spacing of 1.5, font size 14, portrait orientation. The paragraph – 1.25, excluding space between paragraphs. Automatic hyphenation is prohibited.
- Abbreviations, except generally accepted, are not allowed either in the text or in the tables. Abbreviations are deciphered after the first mention and left unchanged throughout the text.
- 6 It is necessary using long symbol “‑“ instead shot symbol “-“ between numbers which point the quantitative scopes or time scopes from … to (example: 2‑5 mg; 2010‑2015). Between digitals and units, the hard space is used (Ctrl+Shift+Space).
- Variety names is put air quotes. Variety names are written by original language.
- The first mention of every organism shall be indicated with long scientific name. The next mentions can be indicated with short name (example: Triticum aestivum L. and T. aestivum L. respectively) .
- The yield of crops is indicated in ton per hectare.
- The ORCID code is necessary for each author and is included to the article. The registration is available at link http://orcid.org/.
2. The Article Structure
The main parts:
- Introduction (problem statement, analysis of last researches, actuality of studying subject);
- Purpose of study;
- Materials and research methods;
- Research results (with discussion);
- Acknowledge (in option) .
3. Requirements to Figures and Tables
Tables and figures shall have a name and number. They shall be placed after the first their mention in the text.
The mention to the table is given in parentheses (table 1). The Table 1 (in italics, align text right without a dot after its number) is placed before the table name. The table name is placed in the next line (in bold, center text, without dot after the name). Names of table columns is short and placed horizontally. Notes are placed after tables in smaller font (10‑12 size).
Figures (photos) have to be clear and contrast. Figures are numbered and signed below the figure (in bold, center text, without dot after the name) (Fig. 1 Name). The text on the figure is typed in font 10-12 size. Figures do not have to repeat the information in tables. The each original of figures (photos) shall send in separate file, the file name shall be fig. 1, fig. 2 and so on in JPEG format (for pictures and photos), in Excel format – for graphs and diagrams (it is necessary for editing graphs during article layout setting).
4. Instructions for references
The references must be formatted with АРА-style. Example is available at link